Sometimes when I'm all alone, having nothing particular to do and just let my mind wander... I always love to reflect of my past, the sweet times when I teared out of joy, and times when I shed tears due to heart brokenness.

Yes, now my mind isn't resting from recalling the days I'd been through...

I used to be an immature young lady. I still do. I learned as God put me through situations to learn His lessons.
There was this particular time of my life which I came across someone who was as innocent as I did. Not knowing specifically what I want for myself, not having any idea of being responsible of my very own deed. I was really innocent.. or rather ignorant.

Was it me who made it up or was it he who gave me the wrong idea? I didn't know and I fall deeper into it. Soon I realised thing wasn't as simple as I thought, it got complicated and I was confused.
Was it the wrong of the other party for not knowing the boundary or me who intepreted contrary? What I didn't realise was that it got more people involved and I knew I should pull myself out of it. God showed Himself strong in times of my weakness.

The idea of this entry isn't bout telling the story of my life. Instead, I just wish to share my thought. I believe all of u, at certain point of your lives, made mistake u thought was stupid due to your immaturity. We learn to know better what we want and what God wants for us as we mature through the circumstances He puts us through in lives. Cindy, a friend of mine whose blog I've always loved to read, wrote this in one of her many wonderful entries and I really cant agree with her more - God has the best for me, and why should I be so stupid to settle for the second best? Indeed. We always know the fact that God has the best for us, but, more often than not, we do not have enough faith to trust Him whole-heartedly regarding this fact.

Learn to put your trust in Him and u will realise He never fail to make u praise Him by pouring upon u incredible unforeseen blessings. Even more than your limited could ever imagine!