Isaiah 38:17
Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish. In your love you kept me form the pit of destruction; you have put all my sins behind your back.

How assuring, isn't it? This verse touched my heart. Thinking back of all the pain and hurts I thought I was going thru was unbearable, God assured me again that His love is unfailing.

All that I'm going through is for my benefit! God wants me to learn to depend on Him more instead of myself or someone else! Even our pain is in His plan.

Assurance comes from The Lord
Jer 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give u hope and a future.

Peace comes from The Lord
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Psalms 30: 11-12
You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thank forever


Brenda, do not give up; GROW UP!!! =D