Haha.. sorry lah friends, I know it is really late to post up this entry but I post it for u guys anyway.. :P

I'm really happy my cg celebrated my 20th day with me.

Photos...... >>>> >>> My bdae cake! :D

>>> Before cutting the cake..


>>> My cgl, Serene and I. She's cute lerhhh.. haha..


>>> My shepherd, Qian Ru and I =) =) =)
p/s: She looks a lot prettier than how she appears to be in this pic! haha!


>>> Jing Ting, the gorgeous lady and I, the not so gorgeous lady.. LOL!


>>> Si Hui and I!!! Smaller? ya.. coz I look weird. lol!

PARDON ME FOR POSTING PICTURES THAT WILL CAUSE U GUYS TO HAVE NIGHTMARE. LOL! Nolah.. they look gorgeous right?? INDEED! Hehe..

There are 8 ppl in our cg. The other 3 bros are Aaron, Qi Ming and Kelvin. Aaron and Kelvin were busy that day so couldn come to join us..

So blessed to have this family that never fail to give me support and comfort!

***I'M GOING TO ZOO THIS WEEK! CANT WAIT!!!! HAHA!***