Just came back from cg. My cg name is NYC A1 (NYC=Nanyang Campus).
This morning went for badminton game with my cg members. It felt so nice to sweat! =D
Then went to Qi Ming's place for a nap. His couch in the prayer room was COMFORTABLE! =D
At bout 6pm met up with the rest of the cg members then we had dinner at MOS. Burger there was superb! Going to try the famous rice burger next time! =)
Cg was great! It was more or less like the ones we had in Kuching. However, slight difference was that we're going to have Holy Communion during cg and they do not have testimony sharing, but it was totally fine with me. I can see that the group needs a GUITARIST! Johnson, I repented for not persevering in learning to play guitar from u.. I MUST TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE THIS TIME! Can I? I CAN?! AMEN! I WANA DO IT!
Felt presence of God during the p&w. Then our CGL, Serene-a cute and child-like girl, asked us to list down the areas to repent to God, areas we've seen ourselves grew over the past semester and set goals for the incoming semester which is also my FIRST semester in NTU! haha..
I find myself need to build up in having a servanthood heart to touch lives and love them with the love of God. I must stop self-pleasing and start God-pleasing! There are lots more areas that I need God to help me to improve and change.
In a nutshell, my cg ppl are wonderful bunch of ppl. Even though they are not as animated and as sanguine as me.. and the rest of the cg members I used to have in Kuching ---> MADGEN, I hope that my spirit can contribute a little in building up the atmosphere and relate to each of them. I look forward to more revelation from God regarding my future! =D

Little thought of the day: As I was on the way back to sch in the MRT, I reflected back what I told Serene that I'm not someone who can really persevere in doing something until the completion of it and I wana improve on that. Really ah.. I REALLY NEED TO PERSEVERE especially in keeping the fire to chiong for God!!!!