Sorry friends, for letting u guys to read about all the sentimental and melancoly posts lately.
Brenda is really weak emotionally. Easily hurt and depress in process of getting use to the new place.

As I was doing my reading for tutorial exercise, my roomie came in and announced to me that she might be moving.
"Hey, I might be moving to single room eh!" she said.
*STUNNED*
"Oh is it?? icic.." Responded lightly with a heavy heart, looking forward for further explanation from her.
"My friend said there's a single room available and asked if i wana take it, so I just say ok loh.."
That was all from her before she went to take bath.

I was left in room figuring the rationale of her decision..

After that we talked and she told me that it was actually due to the inconvenience of climbing up the staircase to the 6th floor after she sprained her knee for twice. It would be easier for her if she were to move to the single room at 4th floor.

Reason accepted.
There's none more convincing than this. I know she has been suffering from the pain of the previous injury. Good that she gets a room of lower floor because sometimes even I find it tough to climb to the 6th floor in order to get to my room.

Mind settled.
Brenda, you are left alone.. again..
Definitely, there will be someone else coming in soon. The school will never leave the double single-bed room with a vacancy.
Soon I will have new roomie again. Literally, not alone again. But it takes time and courage to build up the familiarity once again... This is what I've been doing, be it in room with roomie, in class with friends and everyone else I encounter here. Sometimes I find it tiring and rather choose to stay alone. Befriend with loneliness and talk to God, someone I am, at least, most familiar with..

Lord, I do not know what future brings, but I choose to be obedient. Guide me and build me, Lord.
All I have is You, all I need is You. In Jesus' most wonderful name. AMEN.