TODAY is 10 November 2006! I wonder whose birthday falls on today.. hmm.. The annual Kuching scouts District Camp starts today!
I just told Kia Ing when I was at church that sometimes I dislike myself being SOOOooo talkative. U know whaT? When Kia Ing and I just reached the cafe, both of us talked non-stop and I guess the atmosphere wasn't that noisy before we were there. We were really noisy.. at least for Shawn who was trying to study, we were..
Even though we, ppl who tend to talk non-stop, define ourselves being talkative as making full use of talent that God gives-the gift of gap, deep within our hearts, sometimes, we know we are merely creating noise by bubbling things that are as small as sesame and as insignificant as passing wind.

Sometimes, I dislike myself being:

  • Too talkative (One of the characteristics of my SUPER HERO is to have the patient to listen to me and is able to stand my loso-ness and fan-ness)
  • Too emotional
  • Too LAME! (FYI, Brenda is someone who is never tired of telling LAME jokes. What's worse, she always demand ppl to respond with laughter)
  • Too loud (Brenda, the amplifier, always work at high volumn)

I can't remember since when, I start to find being talkative is my weakness. I never had this thought despite the fact that all my teachers from kindergarden to secondary school complained to my mum about this. I think I should really learn to control myself, talking too much will annoy people around me. To be honest, it is really hard to suppress the desire of wanting to talk.. especially for such a talkative person like me. I always ask people around, how can one be so quiet and never have anything to talk about when one is surrounded by friends? I am always excited when I meet my friends, especially friends who also talk a lot, and we will have never-ending topics to talk about! Probably you might suggest me not to stay absolute silent but just talk less. *SIGH* I'll try....

I'll continue to pray for God's wisdom as I am doing my revision. 3 more papers to go and I can claim my freedom! Hallelujah!