It's 1.32 am. I am awake. My heart is filled with the joy of the The Lord. Who shall I praise if not The Lord who knows my every thought. Who shall I give thanks if not my Lord who provides my every need. Today is a day of blessings, a day of celebration for what The Lord has done in my life. This is the night which I have been looking forward to, Lord.. the time spent with You, knowing that You are near, Lord.. My heart is filled with unspeakable joy. My heart would not feel the peace if it was not You, Lord.. I would not shed tears if it was not You who had touched my heart tonight, Lord.. Let this be a testimony to encourage those who have been seeking God earnestly. God is a prayer away. God is in our hearts when we call upon Him. God is love. God loves me, God loves you, God loves His children.