I am addicted!!!
Just now I was so free that I went to youtube to see if there's any drama I can watch to kill time and suddenly I thought of Smallville which I was once crazy over.. At the search column I typed S.M.A.L.L.V.I.L.L.E. Then I learnt that Season 6 is out already!!! Gosh! Season 6! I haven even watched season 4 and 5! (out to date enough? lol) Then I watched the latest episode of season 6, episode 8-Static. Terrific! Superb! Awesome! Whaooo... it truly gives me the feeling of WHAO! The episode was full of suspense and I couldn't take my eyes off the monitor until it finished!
I was totally confused with the relationship between Clark, Chloe, Lana and Lex eh! I was really outdated, question marks started to pop out when I saw Lana with Lex! She should be with Clark Kent, the superman, right??? Confused. I should watch the seasons before man.
Thank to Greg, he downloaded all 22 episodes of Season 4 and I am going to make sure he downloads Season 5 after that as well. Hahaha.. I cant wait to watch Season 4 lah... It is so addictive! I can say that the episode of Season 6 that I watched is the best of all the episodes I watched before on TV3... *LAME!* Anyway... streamyx, run faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD