Hey!
Glad that I am able to blog tonight! My bro is out so.. WaHaHahaha.. the pc is mine to use!
Those who have been praying for me regarding my sherpherd, God has answered our prayers! It was during the "Zealous Night".. The night that had set my heart on fire.. Literally, we had fire on, the BBQ, and I believed everyone's heart was set on fire as well! I really thank God for sending Chye Lin to me as my sherpherd. Before that, I somehow had the feeling that she might be my sherpherd and Kia Ing once told me that she might just be the one that I'd been praying for coz she and I are quite close. Haha.. Chye Lin, HuggiessssSS =)
I wonder if it's the internet connection that is poor, why cant I download the song that keeps playing in my mind since the night Chang Ting and gang sang it? Heart of worship-Hillsong.
My next A2 paper is on 30th. Maths. I guess I have prepared well enough for that. In fact, what worries me is Physics, and probably, Chemistry. I will continue to pray for God's wisdom.
I am reading a book borrowed from my cousin entitled "Life on the Edge" by Dr. James Dobson. It is indeed an appropriate book for my stage right now as I am on the life edge, trying hard to figure out where should I go, which university should I enter, what course should I take. In my mind, there is an ideal university that I wish to enter, Nanyang Technology University, Singapore (NTU) and I hope to take up actuarial science. As I am not born with silver spoon in mouth, I have to do my best to have someone else to pay for my university fee-scholarship sponsors. As what I know of, Singapore universities offer students who are excellent in academic tuition grant with 80% tuition fee off. That sounds pretty attractive to me and the tuition grant is what I really hope to get. Nonetheless, I commit everything to The Lord and I know He has wonderful plan for my life. I used to have the desire to study overseas and to explore the world; now, the little heart of mine just long to please The Lord and to do His will.

... I'm coming back to the heart of worship and it's all about You, it's all about You, Jesus...
Heart of worship - Hillsong
When the music fades
all is stripped away and I simply come
longing just to bring
something that's of worth that will bless Your heart
I bring You more than a song
for a song in itself is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart
Chorus
I'm coming back to the heart of worship
and it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it
when it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus
King of endless worth
no one could express how much You deserve
though I'm weak and poor
all I have is Yours
every single breath
I bring You more than a song
for a song in itself is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

Chorus