It has been so long since the last post I posted. My monitor isn't working so I have no choice but to spend the time I used to face the monitor facing the books. To be honest, it is uneasy for one like me who has the NEED to go online every waking moment.
Before I get things started, allow me to wish a brother of mine >>> Johnson Woan, HAPPY 18th BDAY!!! He's someone who has greatly encouraged me spiritually by his characteristics and BIG heart for God. (... I am looking at his pictures in friendster.. Hehe.. )
Sunday service was GREAT! The praise and worship session was awesome, Johnson testified the goodness of our GREAT God, touched by Bro Ricky's sharing on prejudice entitled "Reaching Out", we planned to have a BBQ during our care group meeting on Hari Raya (Thank God I am able to join!!! AHH! I have not attended cg meeting for so long due to the night classes that I can't skip)... Hahhhh there is joy in the presence of the Lord!
Had been studying Physics after I came back from church. HARD, UNCOMPREHENSIVE, COMPLICATED. I was greatly disappointed with my own ability. Sighed and sighed over the results that I got after practising with the past year papers. I was distressed for not being able to reach the aim. I did not know what had gone wrong.. I guessed it was because I did not understand the topics well enough. I prayed for God's wisdom and committed my exam unto His mighty hand. I was reminded of His word, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do no be afraid" NIV John 14:27 Yes, I find consolation in His word. Thank You Lord.
Joslyn is back here in Kuching and I cant wait to see her. I am still praying for my shepherd. Looking forward to going to my church MNC (Malaysia National Convention). Still working hard on A2 exam. Still the Brenda who has passionate heart for Christ. Till the next post, God bless and take care