It seems like constant blogging is not what I can do before my bro gets a new monitor. I used to be someone who eagerly want to blog things that excited me, stuff that bothered me, ppl that I cared much for and how I looked at the revolving world.. but not now buddies, not now..
Is it mere coincidence that the time I can update my blog, after my monitor is dead, is always a Sunday? At least it was so for the previous post (15th Oct-Sunday!).
I do not write good, interesting blog, neither am I able to use BOMBASTIC words, beautiful vocabulary and perfect grammar to express myself. I wonder if there are still ppl who would come to visit my blog from time to time to look up for new post. I used to visit some of my friends' blogs from time to time, at least once in a week, to see if they post new stuff. Of course, they are good bloggers.. The never-lower-than-A scorers in English.
The M.A.D. gen college group is going to have a BBQ this Tuesday night! It's Raya night, ppl! For those who received the invitation cards (...even though I don't think the ppl who received the cards read my blog..) How is it? Nice lerh?! Haha.. Of course lah... Brenda made one boh.. erkhem.. May all the glory goes to God. It was He who gave me the inspiration and the gifted creativity. After all, He created me mah! =P
Went out for drink with Hubert and gang on Friday night after the prayer meeting. When I got home, I was too tired to do my revision so I took out the Bible to read. Then I read a line, "Do not let others look down on you because you are young, but set an example to the believers in your speech, life, love and faith" (I quoted it out spontaneously, so excuse me for some minor mistakes in order and missing of words) I put down the Bible, ashamed. I joked a lot about nasty stuff and teased my friends in disrespectful manner. I was ashamed for I had sinned. I sms Hubert to apologise for the nasty stuff I teased him. Even though he said he did not mind, but I felt guilty. I requested him to stop me whenever I started to sin in my speech again. I confessed to God and prayed for Him to help me to change in that particular area. I must set an example to others as a young Christian! I must change!
Went to jog with Joslyn on Saturday morning. The chilly air in the morning refreshed my mind. Jogging and doing exercise in the morning is really refreshing besides helping to boost our immune system. By the way, we weren't that lucky that morning. My car got unlocked by the I-dont-know-who and Joslyn's handphone and her money in her wallet were stolen. Guess how much she had in her wallet? RM90! I was shocked to hear that she had so much in her wallet and it was gone! When I was driving her home, Joslyn prayed for the stolen money to be used for good purpose and that it could be a blessing to the person who stole the money while I prayed for the lost of handphone and money be a blessing to Joslyn. She just told me that her bro is going to get her a new phone, so isn't the lost a blessing? =P For those who know that I just got myself a new phone, u might wonder, how about mine? Being stolen as well? Thank God, NO! Mine was in a black phone case so he couldn't see mine! I REALLY thank God for that... I really cant imagine how would I react if mine was lost as well. *Touch Wood!!!*
That's all for this week. I have to get back to my Chemistry. Have a blessed week! Till the next post.. Take care!