YOYOYO!
Brenda is back!
So glad that I am able to blog again after ages! (one week LOL!)
Those who met me online tonight. Lucky u! lol! I'm sure u guys have tonnes of ques to ask. In fact, I'm the one havin lotsa thing to tell! haha.. It's time consuming to have tell everything to every single friend of mine one by one.. nah nah nah.. that's why loh, read my blog for updates! =)

TO: Those who ask "How are u??"
I'm VERY fine here. Feel so glad to have experienced so much in this foreign country. Thank God for bringing me out of the well(Kuching) to explore a little more of the world!

TO: Those who ask "How's Singapore??"
Hmmm.. where should I start? The very first impression I have towards this country is that THE ROADS ARE FLOODED WITH PEOPLE! My gosh. Never in my life have I seen a place so crowded with so many pedestrian! Well, told u I've been living under the well! =P Recently on great sales, stuff here are at reasonable price. Some stuff more or less cost the same as Msia, some a lot cheaper! GOT SO EXCITED OVER SHOPPING! lol!

TO: Those who ask "How's sch/hostel/living??"
COOL! Better than expected! CLEAN toilet with toilet papers, CLEAN bathroom with WATER HEATER! YESH! Water heater! cool??!! lol! Went to NUS hostel today with Chris (NAH chris, mention your name here lah.. Give u face ah =P) Gosh, I thank God for a better and more spacious washroom and bathroom in NTU! lol! Stuff and furniture are new. THANK GOD!

TO: Those who ask "How's HOPE SINGAPORE service??"
It was cool! really cool! The whole auditorium was crowded with all the YOUNG PEOPLE! I expected many to rush to the front to jump and shout for joy during the p&w. But I only see one or two expressing the excitement. Even thought I've been realising the fact that I can worship God anywhere, anytime, God reminded me the truth again that night during the service. I could feel how God was so close to me when I prayed to Him! GOD IS GOOD! I cried for the very first time ever since the day I came to Singapore during the service. It wasn't due to home sickness, neither was it any kind of expression of depression or self pity; it was the tear of joy and thankfulness. Reflecting how God has led me all the way to Singapore and provided my every need and hear me when I thought there was no one to call on to. God has been with me. He always do. Therefore friends, I am not homesick. Not because this place is too fun that I forget to miss my family and friends in hometown, but I know God is preparing me for greater work and He has been by my side.. and with that I am satisfied.

TO: Those who ask "Got leng cai??"
YA. All across the country, my friends. The streets, shopping malls, escalators, lifts and even the toilets are flooded with eng tao kia ah I tell u.. But.. not interested lah.. Singapore guys-do not judge a book by its cover! =P

Really cant think of any other ques u guys have in mind. Anything just leave a comment and I'll answer! =)

Last but not least, I really wana show my gratitute towards HOPE SINGAPORE bro and sis. I am very well taken care of here. A servanthood heart is what I learn from the UL(unit leader) of the NYC(Nanyang Campus). I will learn it and love others with the love of God and serve others just like Jesus, who came to serve and not to be served.

Praise GOD!!! =D