Hey hey,
Back blogging!!!

My thoughts:
@... Mummy's away for business trip for 4 days. Start to miss her already..

@@... 2 more weeks to leave Kuching! Haven't started to pack!! lol! I need contacts from HOPE Singapore ppl!

@@@... Have to persevere in studying the bible and know more about The Mighty God that I'm serving!! =D

@@@@... HOPE Kuching 15th Anniversary is coming soon! Brenda is involved in the closing ceremony performance! Do come and support!
Date: 15th July 2007
Time: 9.30am
Venue: SUPP Hall
Attire: Smart and neat outfit
For more info, please contact me! =)

@@@@@... Lodge Internation School ICF "Boot Camp" is coming soon!! Must prepare my heart well and pray for all the those who have already enrolled as well as those who want to go and are going to sign up! God is going to work through this camp! Looking forward to it! =D

@@@@@@... Jos is coming back on the 20th! I MISS YA, SWEETY PIE! Cant wait to meet u up and behave like MONKEY with u again! lol!

@@@@@@@@... Should I get a MACBOOK?? Advice from pro is much appreciated! =D

***Have a blessed day, friends!***

Feel free to drop comments!! =D