Hey hey.......!!!!

I was too free that I looked through my photo albums. Memories overwhelmed me. Those were the days.. cherishable moments..

Anyways anyways, got u guys some pics worth laughing at.. lol..


Funny pic:

1.

Event: Combined CG with theme - Mismatch!
Elaboration: Writing with leg?? Kia Ing was definitely trying hard. lol!



2.


Event: Santubong trip with Eric to take pics for MNC advertisement.
Elaboration: Eric: "Ain't I a graceful ballerina??"
Brenda: "I.N.D.E.E.D, Eric..."



3.


Event: A day free in INTI College Sarawak.
Elaboration: ........ Ran out of medicine that day.. our bad.. lol!





4.

Event: Chinese New Year Celebration with family
Elaboration: "YeahhHH men, show us what u've got!!!" lol!



5.


Event: MAD GEN Chinese New Year visitation at my place
Elaboration: ......



6.


Event: Christmas Eve Celebration at Fook ke's place
Elaboration: Brenda: "There's another camera there.. why is everyone facing only that camera???"

That's all from me.

Cheers! =)