A sincere heart is the most vital ingredient in building a friendship. I've always loved to befriend with people who nurture friendship with love whole-heartedly. The seriousness in maintaining a friendship isn't something that one can joke around with. At least, this is what I think..

I have a dear friend in my heart, right now, as I'm blogging. I have been having the thought of expressing it to her since the very day I take her as a friend close to my heart. Despite the fact that we're not exactly as intimate as friends who meet every single day and chat every single minute, but her smile has always caused me to open my heart wider to contain her and love her as my precious friend.

I love to observe her. I take great delight in merely watching her cute deeds. As I mentioned in my previous post, her smile, at times, is the reason that makes me happy at that very moment. I believe others around her could identify with what I mean.


A sincere heart and honesty is what it take..


Dear, I just want to let u know that no matter what u're going through, I really do wish to share your happiness and burden. I pray to my Father in Heaven that He will always take good care of u. I truly believe He will. Continue to be the joy-giver as well as salt and light to the people around u.

Lord, May You be with her and bless her in every single way. I give thanks to You for putting her in my life and all the other angels that You've blessed me with. In Jesus' name I give thanks. Amen.