I'd always wanted to settle down and blog about my thoughts these days but I never had the time. Today isn't a free day, but I manage to spare 10-15 mins to do what I always LOVE to do. =)

I was inspired to convey my heart and thoughts into words after last Saturday morning prayer meeting. I wish to share it with u guys.. =)

Let my heart be like the sunflowers
that always seek the light of The Glorious.
Strengthened when the light of His face shines upon us
and the nations will cry, "Holy, Holy, God The Highest!"

Psalms 4:6
Many are asking, "Who can show us any good?". Let the light of Your face shine upon us, O Lord.

*************************************************************************************

I'm currently reading a book by Max Lucado - Just Like Jesus. It's a very well-written and fabulous book for spiritual growth and for inspirations.

There's a part which captivated me and I pondered over it today and tried to put it into practise as I was alone driving to fetch my sis from school this afternoon.
Max mentioned in his book that he was fascinated by a man, who resolved to live in "continuous inner conversation with God and in perfect responsiveness to His will" at the age of forty when he found himself dissatisfied with his own spiritual life.

Frank Laubach mentioned in his journal on the May 24, 1930.
This concentration upon God is strenuous, but everything else has ceased to be so. I think more clearly, I forgot less frequently. Things which I did with a strain before, I now do easily and with no effort whatever. I worry about nothing, and lose no sleep. I walk on air a good part of the time. even the mirror reveals a new light in my eyes and face. I no longer feel in a hurry about anything. Everything goes right. Each minute I meet calmly as though it were not important. Nothing can go wrong excepting one thing. That is that God may slip from my mind.


The statement touched me so much. How could a man possibly be so close to God that one involves God in everything that one goes through? All the waking moment we sense of His presence and ask of Him and seek Him. I pray that I could be like that as well!

I prayed in the car as I was on my way to sis' school. I remembered of this statement which I read in one of the nights when I did my quiet time.


Jer 29:13 - You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart
.

I felt I was no longer impatient on road, no longer worry that I will be late or some sort. I was praying as I was following the long-queue traffic during the peak time. I just felt it was marvellous. I want to practise to be in God's presence all the time! Especially at times I KNOW I COULD NEVER (on road)!


"
I no longer feel in a hurry about anything. Everything goes right. Each minute I meet calmly as though it were not important"
Nothing else gives greater satisfaction than being in Your presence, Lord.

Max portrayed it as being led by an UNSEEN HAND.
Let God leads, for He is a good shepherd.

I give thanks. For the sweet experience I had with The Lord.
Thank you, Father.