Isn't it tiring for being in someone else's shoe all the time?
Isn't it sickening when u're always dealing with one who wears a mask all the time, meaning B when one asks about A?
For instance, asking "What are you doing?", when what one intends to find out is whether are you doing your revision for tomorrow exam. If you do, one knows that one needs to work harder to secure one's first place in class.
Gosh, I am tired of being the Miss-nice-person all the time! Yes, I AM doing my revision so what? Yes, I WANT TO be the first in the class so what??
Feel inferior? Work harder lah..
In fact, the very reason for me to do revision IS NOT to strip u off the title of "SMARTEST ASS IN CLASS" but to make my parents proud to know the fact that their daughter IS NOT AN IDIOT!
You get what I mean, don't you? What I am trying to bring out isn't merely the KIA SUs you see in school.. but people who just can't be sincere and truthful to others while having a peculiar habit of twisting others' brains by asking SMART questions to find out STUPID answers of
their interest.

What's worse is...
Miss-nice-person: "U wana find out whether I am studying or not har??"
Brain twister: "Nolerh.. Nolah.. I just wana know if you have had your dinner already.."
DurrRRR...

It's pathetic.

I suggest to use the wisdom in the expansion of the kingdom of God.