When you believe - Hope 14th anniversary theme.

I know it has been years since the movie was out, I just got the chance to watch the movie - Prince of Egypt. It is indeed a movie that demonstrates God's might in few of many ways. Amazement fills my heart.
Our God is a miracle-working God!

The Heavenly Man is also a book that testifies of God, the wonders-maker.
With man this is impossible, but with God, all things are possible. Matt 19:26
It's astonishing to read how God led Yun out of prison like how He led Peter, how God healed Yun's father's cancer completely, how God's hand is on the man who does His work!

There can be miracles when you believe.

We're serving The Lord Almighty, the Provider, the God who is love, a master whom we call Abba Father..

There's nothing I can boast about but the Father in Heaven who knows my every thought, listens to my every prayer and provides my every need.