Today ICF meeting was fun! One of the girls actually cried after p&w because she remembered of her grandpa who passed away a year ago. But thank God that he came to know Jesus before he left the world. Katrina, your grandpa is rejoicing in Heaven! I love the kids and I know God loves them more than anyone else on Earth. They need The Lord.

Johnson asked them to write their questions and doubts about Christianity. He taught me that we not only should lead them, we must also meet their needs, clear their doubts. I totally agree with him. I thank God for the respond from a friend of mine who reads my blog. In fact, I never know that he reads my blog until he sent me that mail. Thank God for this opportunity to grow and know more about Him..

Lord, I can't wait to see You work great and mighty things in my life! Keep the fire burning!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Speacial dedication to my dear Siaw Ying jie jie,
I do not know if you read my blog, but I just want to let u know that I believe God will win your heart back again. OF THIS I AM VERY SURE! I will continue to pray for u and look forward to the day we rejoice in the victory of this spiritual warfare. I CALL UPON YOUR NAME, JEHOVAH NISSI!