Just came back from NYC sub-d combine. It was a great time when all 5 cgs in NYC came together for a gathering, or rather a cg. We praised God with songs and worship God with melody. Word of God was shared by our UL Xing Ni. Before the sub-d combine started Qian Ru told me that it's an important sub-d combine. It's the first sub-d combine of this new academic yr, it's also a time of announcement of the restructure of the unit which I didn't know until we were about to end the cg.

I believe the restructure is for the benefit of all since the group has grown much in quantity. Some might feel heavy to leave pals whom they have been sticking together with over the yrs in a cg, some might feel hard to move on to other group which they, at this point of time, think it's hard to click with. But I really want to encourage those who wish the restructure has not been done.. The leaders have their reasons to split the cg and move one or two person in particular to another cg. We always have to look at the bigger pic of God's instead of just what we're facing right now at this instance. We might feel uncomfortable being surrounded with cg members whom we think it's hard to get along with but time is all it takes. In fact, God is all we need to focus on.. If you love God, your love for Him should be the driving force for you to do more and go extra mile for Him and His people.

There are 3 leaders raised up to be cgl. One of them is Qian Ru. I believe in her capability and I have faith God will definitely use her to a greater extent for His kingdom. Qian Ru, I will always support u, k!! Man mi, JIA YOU also! I believe God has entrusted more responsibility to you as you've shown your faithfulness in what He has blessed you with. Look forward to new cg. God will work greatly and we shall all look forward to experiencing God more as we grow in Him!

Thoughts:
God has taught me to sing love songs to Him during pnw. I know I do not have much to give and offer, but I know all that God desires of me is a willing heart and I pray that He will honour this heart of mine.