Yo yo!!!
Brenda is on holiday!!!!
YAY YAY YAY!!!


Finally I can make a time to post this entry on the JUMP! I didn't take much photo, but hey, I improved and due to the demand of Greg and Johnson.. and also Morgan.. haha.. I took 2 vids. I must say they were really blur but I had done my best for u guys. Be appreciative, k? =)
I must start working part time asap so that one day I can afford myself a cam and no longer need to bear with the 2.0mp SE cam phone. Well, for the time being, still thank God for what He has blessed me with. A digi cam is luxury.

Ready for JUMP! guys?? There we go!

Jesus U Must Praise!

AMEN!!!!



This is the file we got when we registered ourselves at Nexus that morning. Which was 16th Sept. There were notes inside on the teachings during the conference. Ps Prayuth was the main speaker of the day and ching ching, one of Hope Bangkok worship team support singers (and she's really good!), was his translator as he spoke in Thai. He was a humorous and very engaging speaker on stage. A godly man with unshakable faith.
He shared that worship leader is one who should lead the congregation into deep level of worship together with his/her team and musicians. They should aim to bring people to encounter with God and submission to God during worship. One testimony he shared regarding worship team in Hope Bangkok was that if either one of the members of the team has issue or conflict within the church or even cg, he/she is not allowed to perform on stage. They would rather having a guitarist/drummer/pianist in lack than to have one who is sinning performing on stage and impart bad spirit to the whole congregation. Every member in worship team is required to have right heart before God before they can serve the church.

During the conference, there were different workshops catered to members respective musical instrument. The instructors of the workshops were the Hope Bangkok worship team musicians. I play no musical instrument so I joined the teaching session for the "joyful noise makers"! LoL. Hey, joyful noise makers also need to have knowledge in worshiping God okay? lol.

Pastor Prayuth - The cry of a baby is the sign of new life. Similarly, the sign of new life of a child of God is the joyful noise one makes during worship!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Enough of the theory and teaching, the next day 17th Sept was the actual day when we put all things that we've learned throughout in practice!

IT'S THE JUMP! CONCERT!!!!!!

We sang more praise songs than worship. It was really an awesome time when God's children raised their voices to The King of Kings, Lord of Lords! AMEN!



The heart of the people was prepared to receive the impartation of God's spirit during worship. God never fails to reach out when we cry out to Him. God never fails to draw us closer to Him when we seek Him with all our hearts. Let praises arise!

Vids of one of the last songs we sang... Kinda noisy. Guess what song was that?


P/s: Not my hand shaky, the ppl were cheering around and kick my slippers off and I got panicky.. I was bout to retrieve my shoe and the sister standing besides me pulled me back to avoid me being knocked down by the ppl. Suasana yang riuh-rendah, huh? INDEED. That was basically what happened as I was taking the vid =P

Cant really be very detail in describing because it's bout time for me to get ready for service! hehe.

Pics after the concert.

Brenda: "mm (our camera girl), press and hold the cam! Say 1, 2, 3, we're not ready yet!"
Mm: "It's so dark! haha!! okok."

.
..
...
....
.....
......
....
...
..
.

After few attempts we still couldn't get a decent picture.
Mm: "HAHAHA!!! ArghHHHHH....!!!"
Brenda: "We must have faith and pray!"
*Laid hand on mm and started praying in tongue while posting besides the banner*
Mm: "1, 2, 3!"


Brenda, Serence, Mm: "YAY!!!!!!! Finally!"
Brenda: "THE POWER OF PRAYER!" =)

Oh ya, if u ever wonder who the girl standing besides me is, she is Serene, my cgl. Thought I mentioned it in the last few posts? Still ask....!!

Vid of roughly how the whole concert was full with ppl. Took this after the concert.


Bought a shirt! Power of Praise Shirt. Hope Bangkok brought over 700 shirts for fund raising for the upcoming Power of Praise. A plain green one for only $9! hehe.
POP is on the 4th November!! Anyone's interested??!!!!





Happy 16th Birthday, Hope Singapore!
So blessed for being in this BIG FAMILY OF GOD!