Hey hey, this is the NIGHT SAFARI TRIP entry as promised! :)

Last night went to the night safari with Xing Ni (NYC-Nanyang Campus UL) and her sis, Xing Ling. Yeaps Johnson, the Xing Ni you asked me to contact when I first reached here :)

Have been looking forward to go to Night Safari and the zoo and I finally had the chance last night.
THANKS TO XING NI! She treated me for the trip.
SO BLESSED!
:)

The admission fee for adult is S$22 without tram and S$32 with tram. Expensive right? VERY!
Actually Xing Ni had the privilege to get 50% discount for 5 person as a Starhub (like Digi/Hotlink in Msia) subscriber but the promotion only starts in Sept and yesterday was the last day of Aug! lol! I thought it was more worth it to go some other time but the rest thought since we're there already, might as well just be extravagant for a night... lol! nolah, might as well just go in lohh..

Alright, bloggers.. Need not be jealous.. I took some photos using my 2.0mp SE camera phone (suddenly feel so pitiful compare to those who just got their N series 3.0mp MUSIC EDITION Nokia phone.. lol!)

There you go...


>>> The Night Safari Singapore!

>>> "World's greatest Night Safari". A plane model hang not far from the entrance.



Upcoming are photos of SOME nocturnal animals. Not very clear.. but enough to satisfy u guys right? haha..



>>> The..... ermmMM... barking deer! Interesting right? haha.. The deer is so named because of its deer alarm call sounds like the bark of a dog. It usually stamps its hoofs when barking. Didn't hear it bark though. :P



>>> Description board which they displayed for visitors' info regarding the animal. There's verbal description in Mandarin, Malay, English and Japanese. See the four buttons there. They are the ones.



>>> Next up is the..... see anything? Small creature "above" the leaf.. They are in the water lah not on the leaves.



>>> Yeaps. Do read the description.


A funny story when we were looking at the otter. The otters are making noise and there was the English child passing by and commented that they were noisy, then I heard the parent replied, "Not as u are!" lol!



>>> This might be really blurr.. The top left hand corner.. see a creature with spots on its body? Guess what it is...



>>> It's the leopard cat! It's like a leopard in a cat size loh! Cool lerhh.. hehe..



>>> The picture of a leopard cat


There are many more animals there lah.. I didn't get to take the pictures of all. There was the spotted hyena which "laughs" like human beings! lol! Really! It was really amusing. That's the logic behind the proverb of "Laugh like a hyena" which literally means your laugh scares people off. haha!



>>> After the long walk seeing the animals, we then watched the performance of the homo sapiens playing around with fire. lol!



>>> Then we went shopping! Xing Ling was captivated with a belt which cost S$23. She was undecided whether to get it or not. Eventually she left with a heavy heart without the belt. lol. She MIGHT be dragging me there again to get it in the near future. lol!



>>> Xing Ni and I =)




>>> Xing Ling and I =)



>>> The sisters and I =D See the word "SAFARI" behind? Haha we tried so hard to get it into the pic. lol.



>>> Another shot of Xing Ling and I.




>>> One more. SMILE~ =)


We went McD for supper after that. Student price for a set of Mc Chicken+drink+fries for S$4.50. Quite a good deal.

Had great time going to another interesting place in Singapore. I have list of places to visit in near future! haha.. Under water world, zoo, east coast, west coast....................
I have 3 more years. WAY TO GO! =)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Just attended church service. It was terrific with God's presence. In fact, nowhere is comparable to the place with God's presence. Ps Ben preached about "The endangered species". The endangered species is referred as godly people/righteous Christians. We, as disciples of Christ, are expected to be the minority in the world and should always stand firm and hold on to God's word and live out His truth despite the misleading world with so much temptation.

After service and dinner the sisters in NYC had an outing together at Coffee Club. Had fruitful time fellowship with one another and look forward to the next sisters outing! =)

An amazing testimony to share. God has been speaking to me through His word nearly every service. It is not mere coincidence. The verses that I read through the night before during QT or morning devotion have always been one of the verses the preacher mentions. I was really amazed. The verse which I read this morning turned out to be one of the verses Ps Ben mentioned.
Psalms 31:4-5
Free me from the trap that is set for me, for you are my refuge. Into your hand I commit my spirit; redeem me, O Lord, the God of truth.

When we seek the Lord with all our hearts and strive to please Him and not ourselves, He never fail to show us His faithfulness.


This verse touched my heart.
Psalms 31:24
Be strong and take heart, all of you who hope in the Lord.

AMEN! =D
Friends, let us be encouraged!
"When others disappoint u, God never does!"
-Ps Ben KC Lee-

Thoughts:
I miss Ps Denis and Sis Hai Eng... Melvin just told me that Ps Denis is in Miri. Someone please help to get me their email add so that I can mail them... THANKS A LOT!!! :)