Hope Singapore just celebrated the 16th Anniversary last night! It was a wonderful night which God's children came together to worship the faithfulness of our Father in Heaven!


I was so blessed to be able to join in the celebration of this big
day with Hope family in Singapore not long after I celebrated Hope Kuching's 15th Anniversary with my big family back there in Kuching! :) The theme of the celebration this year is TOUCHING PEOPLE, CHANGING LIVES!

As I was jotting down the sermon, I flipped few pages back and I saw this...


>>> Hope Kuching 15th Anniversary celebration on the 15/7/07


>>> Message of the day was MOVING FORWARD! By our dear Ps Simon.


>>> EXACTLY 2 months later was.... Hope Singapore 16th Anniversary celebration on the 15/9/07! AMAZING!

>>> The sermon of the night was FAITH THAT MAKES A MAXIMUM IMPACT! By Ps PN.

**** MOVE FORWARD WITH A FAITH THAT MAKES A MAXIMUM IMPACT! **** :)

Whisper: Look more pro in blogging with attachment of the pictures of my sermon notes for clearer illustration? lol!




>>> Ps Ben and his wife, Dinah were the MC of the night. Both in orange.


>>> Ps Ben.....


>>> ..... and his wife, Dinah =)


>>> Had the privilege to listen to Ps PN's sermon for the first time



>>> Ps PN

I've recorded Ps PN's sermon that night and if u guys want to listen to it, do let me know and I will upload it here =)

Hope Singapore took the lead in praise and worship, it was terrific with God's people praising The Most High God! Hope Bangkok then led the congregation into God's presence under the leading of Ps Prayuth. Ps Prayuth was the pastor to start the project of Power of Praise. He was given prophecy by Ps PN to take charge of this project with zero budget. Ps and the team trusted in The Lord so then work hard to raise fund. This year Power of Praise is going to be held on the 4th Nov!
I WISH TO GO!!!!




>>> Jesus' worshipers. Let Jesus be enthroned!

>>> The closing - Hope Bangkok + Hope Singapore worship team! =D

Indeed, God honors the hearts of His servants and has blessed His church so much. My heart is moved by the zeal of the bros and sis who are willing to sacrifice for the expansion of God's kingdom. I will grow under the leading of these godly leaders!

LAST SHOT...


>>> NYC A1!!! My cg! From left, Serene (my cgl), Si Hui (girl down), Aaron (guy up), Jing Ting, Kelvin, Qian Ru (my shepherd), Qi Ming (guy up)& ME!

Attended the JUMP! Worship conference today from morning 830am-4.15pm. Learned a lot from Hope Bangkok worship team especially Ps Prayuth. They are people chosen by God to shine forth for His glory. Ps Prayuth told us a lot about great things God had done through his life despite his inadequacy.

I was reminded that God's heart is ever desire me to be WHO He wants me to be. Willing, Humble and Obedient.

I am glad to be part of the big family of God! I am grateful for this life that He has given that I may serve Him!



Next up:


JUMP! - Jesus U Must Praise! worship conference + concert by Hope Bangkok (tml night 8pm at Touch Community Theater) Stay tune! :)