It has been a mad week which I scheduled to meet many many people. Physically exhausted but inwardly refreshed.


I have been evaluating the efficiency of how I run things, and think about alternatives I could adapt for improvement. Financially, physical well being, ministry, studies, relationship with people, etc.. It has been on my mind what God's will is in these areas of my life.

***

I planned to work on my PA report and FYP today, therefore I arranged to meet only one person in town area over lunch. Because I really wanted to spend more time with that friend, I agreed to went shopping with her at the east area. We did not walk for very long and she bought the things that she needed. Great. And it was already 3pm.

Then I travelled across the city to NTU so that I could get some peace and start working on my reports. It was 4pm. When I have finally settled down at one place and nearly felt satisfied, I realized I did not bring my laptop charger out with me! GREEEAATTTT! I was so frustrated that I nearly knock my head on the wall behind me..

I have no other choice but to head home to get my charger and come back to school again. Pleased. It is now 5.30pm, and I have not even start typing a word! Now when I recall what I have done for more than half a day, I spent most of my time traveling and running here and there.

I want my day back.