A sense of emptiness fills me. I am leading an aimless life. Aimless in a sense of having nothing to look forward to, no plan in exact that I can head to. I NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!! I MUST GO AND FIND A JOB ASAP! It doesn't feel right to be jobless indeed.

How tired it is to work, but it is more tiring when there's nothing to do and the only thing u could possibly do is to stare at the ceiling, asking yourself, "Why am I so useless?", and indulge yourself in self pity.

Prayer: Lord, I do not want to stay on like this, I am not satisfied with the situation I am in right now when I know I am blessed with giftings from You and I am not able to use them to the fullest. I pray for your provision of a part time job, Father in Heaven, that I am able to continue to support myself financially. Lord, teach me to be more obedient to You and abide in You. Take away all my troubles and worries. In Jesus' name I commit my prayer. AMEN.