Exam is drawing and time is running short. 

I am doing this BY FAITH!
To flung this exam is the last thing I would want to do on earth. It determines my future pathway. uh huh, sounds serious? Absolutely.

Last night, my friend threw us a question by putting us in a situation which a train is coming to a divergence and my brother is on the railway on the right and 5 kids are playing innocently on the left. 
Which way will u alter the train's direction to? Sacrificing your brother to save the 5 kids? Or sacrificing the 5 kids for your kin? The brother who carries your gene OR the kids in the number of FIVE!

Regardless of your decision, let me tell you what I think..

Read from OB textbook about this interesting fact that ran through my mind when my friend posted this question. It's exactly what I wanted to convey but at that point of time, I thought it was too abstract for me to put the thought into words...

Here's what I read...
Before discussing workplace values in more details, we need to distinguish between espoused values and enacted values
Espoused values represent the values that we say we use and, in many cases, think we use. Corporate leaders might say they value environmentalism, creativity, and politeness, whether or not they really do value these things in practice. Values are socially desirable, so people create a positive public image by claiming to believe in values that others expect them to embrace...
Enacted values, on the other hand, represent the values we actually rely on to guide our decisions and actions. These values-in-use are apparent by watching people in action. Just as we judge an individual's personality by behavioral tendencies, so too do we judge enacted values by behavioral tendencies. 

We often fall into this trap of "claiming to believe in values that others expect us to embrace" simply BECAUSE they are "socially desirable

Save my brother or the 5 kids? 
*At once, without hesitation* 
OF COURSE THE 5 KIDS LAH! F.I.V.E K.I.D.S eh! My brother only ONE mahhh.. 
Eh, u will sacrifice the 5 kids mehhhhhhh???????????

Wahhh.. so noble! 

You sureeeee??

The fact is, none of us is certain.. 
okok, u might be right if u try to debut on my previous line. 

The truth is... I AM NOT SURE! 
so I do not see the point of answering this question. Period.