I know exam is near and I'm suppose to seize every minute reading and revising but u know what? Blogging is also part of my life... :)


Just had 2 presentations continuously and today, this very day, marks the end of my VERY FIRST academic year in NTU, Singapore.. (still got exam larhhHH)

I do not know how to describe my feeling which jumbles up. Just talked to wanlin when we were having lunch that my heart is really heavy because it's the end of the semester and during the beginning of academic year after the holiday, all my classmates are going for different specialization, choosing what they want to pursue in lives respectively. 

No more laughter in class telling stupid jokes, teasing one another..
No more working together cracking heads to come out with ideas to differentiate our presentations and gain a little more points. 
No more bringing junk food to class to stuff in mouth to avoid falling asleep while listening to the somehow doesn't-interest-us-much lecture. 

Throughout the entire year in NTU, I've never felt friends are as important to me as now.. when we've come to a divergence and finally.. have to move on to separate paths.. My heart is really heavy.. 

Dedication to friends who are dear to me,
Yiting, u're such an adorable girl. One with passion in going into marketing specialization, never perform below average in marketing presentations. You're such a sincere and sweet girl who captivates people's hearts from what u have within. 

Elson, u're such a funny guy. One who always hope people will perceive him as happy-go-lucky but I know that he's not most of the time. Thanks for your willingness in opening up and cherishing us as your trust-worthy friends. Really really appreciate u a lot. 

Kae Yun, u're such a sincere girl. A friend who never hesitate in telling me the truth and correct me when I'm wrong. Your sincerity has really touched my heart a lot and working with u and the rest as a team is really one of the best memories I have in my first year in uni. 

Shijing, I might not know u very well but I think u're a very sweet girl.. far from the first impression I had on u as someone who is hard to approach and unfriendly. You're outspoken and sensitive at the same time, makes people feel comfortable being around with u.

Jiahui, a girl who always have her smile on.. really hope i have more time spend with you.

Jasmine and Minghui, best friends who always stick together. Thanks for your patience while working with me in a team. You guys are few of the cutest person I've ever met!

Jake, a gentleman. Always busy. Opinionated and can be fun at times. Appreciate u lots.

Zhong Hua, IT expert. Smart and knowledgeable. Double degree student who never get out of business. Working with u was great and u've improved tremendously in your speaking skill compare to the one u did for the very first time. Really glad for your improvement! 

Liu Can, ahhh maths expert! Helped me a lot on my statistic and one whom I will never forget.. teasing me by requesting me to ask more challenging stats questions.. Wana express my gratitude from the bottom of my heart - THANK YOU! You're indeed a great friend! 

I still have a lot of friends whom I want to thank.. Ermin, Lawrence, Silvy, Samantha, Yu Fei (my roomie!), Yen Ling (Kae Yun's best friend), Van, Jessica......................................

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!

Waitt..

How can I end this without mentioning this friend who have made such a great impact in my life in uni??

WANLIN!!!

U're really God-sent! U encouraged me when I'm discourage. U motivated me when I am demotivated. U brightened up my day when I'm upset. U point me to God when I lose hope. U listened to me when I need someone to grumble to. U were there with me when I am stressed. 

How can I ever express my gratitude? How can I ever say how much I really appreciate u! I thanked God endless time for u, dear!

ok, I have to take a leave to dry my tears..