Recess week is coming soon!!!


So as mid term exam...

I will not be able to meet mummy in KL due to her busy schedule which doesn't allow her to stay for another 2 more days there (mummy manages the shop herself.. she's just TOO responsible). Disappointed.

I love the song - Teardrops on my guitar by Taylor Swift. One of my fav country songs :)

I should stop drinking coffee because it causes me headache after that. I have the habit of getting a (large) cup of coffee before going to the library, simply because I THINK it would keep me awake. Addiction? Nah, more to a habit :P

I'm having too many things to do... Sometimes really stress me out. Woohoo, need to go near to God so that He would lift up my burden! ;)

Friends, do u know there's Someone who loves u unconditionally? Someone who plans your life, knows every single thought u have and every single word u wanna say even before it comes out of your mouth. His name is Jesus. 

He's the God worshipped by His children all over the world and amazingly, He said in the bible, He knows me, He knows my name and I am formed in His image. I am in awe of my God's love for me. His name is Jesus.

He longs for u to cry out to Him so that He can give u peace, peace that the world cannot offer and fill your life with overflowing love and joy. His name is Jesus. 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. 
Matt 11:28-30

He is the God who transforms my life and helps me to understand the meaning of life. Not an obligation, but if u're willing, experience Him and u will testify the same. His name is Jesus.