Brenda never has holiday.

She is overloaded with work work work work work work work multiply infinity.

Brenda is tired. 
When will I have break?

I'm really not in a mood to prepare for my speech competition on thurs. THURS EH! It's already tues, hello!

Whatever...

Planner filled with appointments which I wish I could escape... AhhhHHHHHH....

Thanks, wanlin for the encouragement after a hundred and one times of me complaining about my stress to u. 

BREAK FREE BREAK FREE BREAK FREE BREAK FREE BREAK FREE BREAK FREE BREAK FREE BREAK FREE BREAK FREE

I WANT TO BREAK FREE!

If only I can leave whatever that bothers me to the next day.. Do whatever I think I want to do right now.. Would people say that it's an irresponsible act? 

Countless nights which I cried myself to sleep.. coz I missed my home.. coz I had so much things to do and yet so little time.. coz I felt I am incapable.. coz I needed someone to be here physically to listen to me.. coz I sometimes hid my sadness behind a smile.. coz I repented for my short-sightedness not seeing God in the big picture.. coz I did not trust God enough to bring me through all this.. coz I wish to hug my mummy...