I enjoy reading blogs whenever I have meals before my laptop on my study table alone in room. Had the mouth-watering chicken chop with spagetti as lunch. It was a luxury which only cost me $3.50. I never thought my hall canteen food was nice until I tried this.
So so, the blog that I read while I'm having my lunch this aftn is Ps Jeff's!
I was indeed encouraged by the entries he posted. From the posts, I thought, Ps Jeff is such a gifted preacher whom many look up to, but he has such a humble heart before God and this character of his reminds me of the little child Jesus mentioned in the book of Matthew.
Matt18: 3-4
"I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."
He has such a big heart for God and the church and at the same time, he humbles himself like a little child and this character, Jesus described, has to be found in a man in order for him to enter the kingdom of heaven.
Ps Jeff is a preacher of God's word who is able to portray the relevance of the bible and characters of Jesus in this contemporary society clearly. I always enjoy listening to his sermon and it many times challenges my heart to move a step forward for God.
I will follow his example as he follow the example of Christ as how Paul urged the Corinthians in 1Cor11:1 - "Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ".
I am very much blessed by the church and leaders. I am grateful for the brothers and sisters who are running this race with me.

I thank God for YOU! =)