It has been habitual. Whenever I open my Safari I'll go - My blog, friendster, facebook and check my 2 gmail accs.

Lately, whenever I visit my blog I feel kinda bad for not keeping it lively. So here I am, posting thoughts of mine =)

Life has been hectic. It's more than meets the eyes. I have 2 quizzes in this week alone. Next week I'll have acc quiz and the week aft next IT. Gosh, I really gona brush up my IT.. (Yell at myself: "READ MORE!"). Tutorial is piling and there's reading to be done. A month from now I'm going to face the grand finale. Time never waits.

I am so happy (and proud of myself =P) that I managed to only spend $100 for the first 2 weeks of October. Zai lerhh! haha.. I'm going to keep on this thrifty habit and save up as much as I can for greater purpose in the future!
Like.. hmm.. going for Thai camp, KL trip (and shopping!), coming back sg earlier for Christmas celebration and sorts (definitely need to spend more for coming back here earlier, living expense is 2.33 times more exp and darn, the figure keeps HIKING!!!!!), trip to Sabah (HURRAY!), Vietnam (Jos, our backpacking trip plan! =)) and many many more... =D

Alrighty, happy and satisfied. Gona keep chiongggginggggggggg!!!!!

To bloggers/readers who are also chionging,
JIA YOU LOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! =) =) =)