Have your life been sailing smooth all the way? Do u think you're being JUST FINE as a Christian and in handling everything else in your life?

Paul warned. "So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!"
1Cor 10:12

I thought my life had been JUST FINE... everything never seemed to go wrong.. until God tested me.

God reminded me of His word, but why had I been like the seed that lands in the gravel? I repented.

Matt 6:33 "But seek first His kingdom and righteousness...."
This verse had never been so alive before.
Lord, I repent.

I thank God for this test. It brings me back to the fundamental truth that I should always come before God with a repentance heart.

I want to strive to be God's reflector, the product of The Potter's hand, cleansed by The Holy fire.

Praise You, Jesus.

Be Magnified - Don Moen
I have made you too small, in my eyes
O Lord, forgive me
And I have believed in a lie
That you were unable to help me.
But now O Lord, I see my wrong
Heal my heart and show yourself strong
And in my eyes,and with my song
O Lord, be magnified
O Lord, be magnified.

Chorus
Be magnified O lord,
You are highly exalted
And there is nothing you can't do
O Lord, my eyes are on you,be magnified,
O lord be magnified,O Lord be magnified