I must say the time of my life was indeed very well spent for the previous week. I didn't even have extra time to take a nap in the afternoon, on weekdays I mean.. Gosh, I hope this will end after I've finished marking the papers. Throughout the whole week, I made sure I didn't waste even a minute. Besides daily routine and time spent in front of the pc, the time I had left I spent marking the papers! Last Saturday, I mean yesterday, I started marking the papers after I had my breakfast at around 11.00am. Had some kuih for lunch while marking the papers (yeaH..) and I declared the accomplishment of the TIRING and DREADFUL job done at about 7pm. Thank God! It's done!!! Hopefully I didn't make any mistake =P

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS!!! Another answered prayer! ANOTHER OH.. that means God has been faithful in answering my prayers.. Praise God, heart burden is lifted up! God has provided me a place for my further study and I really praise Him and thank Him for that. I'm really happy that there's finally an open door, not because I'm glad I have the qualification, but I'm glad I've been trusting Jesus in providing and leading me. I claim God's promises and take His words of comfort to heart and it has made me less worried. Thanks for your prayers, buddies.. Especially Chye Lin.. You know how much your encouragement and prayers mean to me =)

My Thought at the moment: Feel like going to a nice place for dinner.. Thinking who to go with... Chye Lin having exam.. Mmm.. Mummy...? hmm...