What a beautiful morning! I was awaken by the heavy rain out there. Felt refreshed. Blessed. Shall I say I love rainy days? It as if washes clean the earth, brings refreshment. I told God how I felt blessed to have another day to live again, how blessed I am to have Him to be called my Father, how wonderful is this world He created, how thankful I am for the beautiful sleep I had.
I believed God had spoken to me last night during the prayer meeting. "I will show you My way" was what I heard from Him when my heart was anxious in asking Him where He would lead me to for future studies. In my heart I cried out, "Father God Lord.. Father God Lord..." and He assured me with His sovereignty. God is still in control. If He blessed you yesterday, put miracles in your life last month, proved Himself real last year and asnwered your every prayer when you first converted, He can do the same today, tomorrow and the following days of your life. He not only gave His son for us, He has given us everything that we need. What else do you think He can't provide you with?
"Are you glad that Jesus saved you? Are you joyful for your salvation??" Pastor exclaimed.
A hearty "AMEN!!!" I responded.
Do you have an AMEN, too?