As usual, the piling of school work seems to be never-ending, and yet I persevere to stick close to my Savior.

I felt refreshed when I woke up this morning, it's a wonderful start of a day. God's mercy is new everyday! I did my quiet time with my roomie when we were having breakfast together, then we had a good time sharing with each other our walk with God. She told me about her burden for her friends who do not yet know God and I was amazed by how God placed the urge for evangelism in the heart of this new born baby in Christ. She is indeed a sweet blessing from God :)

Seow Wei sheep, God will guide u every single step that u take with Him faithfully!
Michelle sheep, lets acknowledge God in our hearts even as we're working with our hands and planning with our heads!
Reuben bro, God knows full well what He's doing and He is in full control of it all, indeed!
Wilson CL aka Mr. Matt 6:33, encouraged by your perseverance in The Lord Jesus Christ!
Pey Chyi roomie, grow grow grow closer to God each day!
Wilson Yeo, nothing in this world can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord (Rom 8:38-39)!
Qianru shepherd, thank for loving me for who I am, thanks for your faithfulness in leading and guiding me along the way!

God, thank You for all these wonderful people in my life and the list is definitely not exhaustive and I can go on and on and on.

I am a sinner saved by grace.