I do not know if I have ever broken anyone's heart this way, but I consciously realize that I'm getting more familiar with this hurtful feeling.


I took the same way back to the place.. hoping to meet an old friend. While I was driving, the route, which I used to take nearly every single day, summoned images of the times which I used to spend with the friend. 

I used to ring him every Sunday morning to make sure he's up from his bed.
He used to pick me up early on Sunday mornings for church service.
I was at the top of his wanna-reach-out-to list.
I remember him expressing his deepest hurt in front of me with tears. 
He is the one I never fail to mention when I share my life testimony.

I really wished I could be with him when he lost the man he loved the most on earth.
I know the tragedy was the turning point of his life.

In helplessness, I cried and grieved over what happened after.
I believe so as God who loves him the most. 

Dear friend, 
do not turn away from Him,
He who loves you so so much. 
What the world offers is temporal,
the love He has for you never changes.

I'm really happy to see you tonight. I have so many things to say but I swallowed it all nonetheless. I want to know your heart, I want to know what I can do for you.. 
I want you to know that I love you, friend..
and God loves you so so much more!