I'm bored.

Not having anything to do and just sitting in hostel comp lab viewing photos of friends' in facebook, keeping myself updated with how old friends have been doing. It's one of the things I do to kill time OR when I miss my friends.

Speaking about part time job, THANK GOD, I found one! It does not pay VERY well but I'm grateful God's provision because it saves me from boredom and I'M PAID! :)

My macbook hard disk crashed the day before yesterday. According to the technician, one of the probable causes might be due to my carelessness in carrying the laptop around before shutting it off. I knew it. My fault. Thank God it crashed before the warranty is expired, otherwise the replacement of new hard disk would cost me $505! The down side of the thing is that all the data in my laptop WILL BE GONE. I asked about the possibility in retrieving the data, LISTEN UP - "It costs 4 figures :) " according to the technician
*FAINT*

Just went to China Town for another round of KTV session. I just loveeee singing! :)

I'm taking health supplement for this one month and for the first 2 days of intestine cleansing, I was not suppose to take in any solid food except for the omega-3, bee pollen, aloe vera drink and the nutrition powder. Applaud me for I had sustained through the temptation. I hope I can lose weight! :)

Life here without school and my laptop is likeee.... playing a song without having a speaker. Aha, nice metaphore :P *SELF-ENTERTAINING*
Boredom is the word I can use to describe. 2 greatest inventions in the world, my own world, are LAPTOP and HANDPHONE. Boy, I REALLYYYY cannot live without both handphone and laptop at once.

I cant wait for the uni camp at St John's island. I cant wait to go back home. I cant wait to get back my macbook.

Macbook... I MISS YOUUUUU! :(