Every now and then, I enjoy living in my own imaginary world. Imagine loving an unreal someone whom I made up in my mind, imagine spending our own sweet time value each other's companion, even when none speaks. 


How sweet... :)

Days have been hectic. I have a long list of things to do but I opt to spare time for myself. Stare blankly, enjoy the soothing rhythm of songs... spending time with myself. Contented.

Endless work, meetings, readings, responsibility overwhelmed me. I hardly have time to be lonely. Loneliness which, on occasion, could be a bliss. 

I need time to rest, sleep, complete the mound of tutorial and readings, lie on bed reading readers digest, have meals with friends and chatting time away, go for a hair cut... or just enjoy listening to songs, cho boh (doing nothing)...

I miss having time for myself. 

Miss mummy, papa, bro and delt. Miss everyone back there at home. Miss chien, wilson, jos. Miss driving friends around. Miss spending time alone with friend sharing lives. Miss having someone to hug me, hug me tightly so that I know how much they love me.. just like how chien always do...