I feel kinda aimless today. Was watching movies continually since I woke up and took bath. Had my breakfast in front of the monitor as well. Haha. The life before the exam was over was hectic, the mind was pre-occupied by revision and exam at each waking moment. And now? I need to figure out what to do when I wake up, after I watched movie, what's nexT? reading? after that? lunch? after that? and what's next??? and it goes on and on till now.. when the sun sets and moon glows.
The days before were well-spent! Youths from Hope Singapore were here for mission trip and each moment spent together with them was unforgettable! They are passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and spiritually bunch of people, love them to bits! The care group meeting we had on the second day they were in Kuching had made me lost my voice for the rest of the days. We yelled and cheered and sang at the top of our voices and some of us ended up "erkhem... erkhem..." when we talked.. LOL.
There's a lot that I have to learn from them. Despite the fact that I am elder than them in age, they are more mature spiritually than I do. For a baby Christian who is less than a-yr-old, I was truly blessed to have received so much from them. Thanks Jasmine, for the prayer.. what I learned from them will definitely not go to waste, I will pray for opportunities to apply them one by one.
There was one thing that came across my mind when I saw them playing guitars together with Johnson. I thought, hey, most of them know how to play guitar! and how about our care group? We only have Johnson!.. and Sheryl who is not in Kuching.. and the rest of the guitarists are from the secondary group. I was inspired! This is indeed the perfect time to learn guitar as I've finished my exam and I am more than free and willing to learn things that will help the growth of our care group! Asked Aaron about the price of a guitar yesterday and he said a standard one will cost approximately RM 200. OKay... I shall start to save to get one!
Still praying for a part time job. Life as an unemployed isn't that carefree after all because u will definitely worry when u need to spend.. and it is exactly the situation I am in right now. Hey, I had this thought few days ago, if I were to get a job right after my exam or I was asked to continue the job as a tuition tutor, I would not be able to spend time with youths from Hope Singapore! I realise God's reason behind the lost of the job which I thought was unreasonable. How perfect is His timing! My heart is filled with amazement when I think of this! I will continue to trust in God in providing me with a part time job and the plan of my future. Lord, have Your way. AMEN.