Why is it like I've taken coffee? I can't sleep!!!
What's wrong? Is it that I'm too excited over the end of my exam? Probably.. or could it be the shopping and series of programmes that I've planned for the first day of my holiday thrills me? I guess it might just be the itch of my throat that makes me can't sleep.
Ok.. people who have been concerning much about me, u must have known that today is the last day of my exam.. u might wonder what had I done right after that that day. I went for lunch with friends and then went home and watched Step Up. It was an awesome movie. Despite the fact that my eyes were really tired due to the whole-day reading for several days, I was not willing to go to have an eye-shut, simply because I did not want to waste my time sleeping! haha... I chatted with friends, played scrabble, with my music turned on loudly.. wow.. that was enjoyable.. the enjoyment I had not had ever since I started the preparation for the exam!
After consuming the last few bar of battery left of me, I went for a nap for... less than an hour... I had to go out with friends for dinner so I couldn't sleep too long.
Then the story begins.. I dressed up and went for dinner with friends. Few days before, my friend informed me about the gathering but I was not really interested of joining, simply because I knew if I were to go, I'd have to spend quite an amount of money again, but that friend sms me few hours before and asked if I really couldn't go coz one of our gang is going back to KL. (KL so far ah!? can come back anytime what.. *whack on the head by friend* LOL) Due to the gulitiness for not turning up the gathering planned, I agreed to join.. As informed, we're going to get some of our friends presents. okay... the story continues...
There's something that I really want to say but I don't think anyone of them would understand.. probably only the one who worked before. As the clinche said by parents all the time, "U think it's easy to earn money ah? Don't simply waste money ah!" (Direct translation) The characteristic of being extragavance is only reserved for those who do not know how to earn money, I shall say. Because they do not even know how hard is it to earn money that they spend! One night out-dinner plus shopping for presents almost cost a week of my salary! Do they ever realise that when they spend? I guess not. Oh well, probably they are just rich spoilt kids who never have second thought on things that they spend on, just like how I was before I had to "feed" myself. U guys will learn it when u finally go through the experience of earning and spending own money.. On second thought... or was it me who did not know how to manage my own money well? Mind me not for being stingy lately, I've spent much on my mobile phone and the Malaysia National Convention!
I'll try to talk things out with friends one day, see if it's really my prespective that is wrong or otherwise. If the latter is true, then does that mean that I am no longer suitable to be grouped as one of them.. who to judge? I couldn't care less, honestly. See, I am different! I am no longer the girl I used to be.. no longer the one who blindly seek for sense of belonging and compromise to fit in the group. I am not trying to criticise, just trying to get my point clear.
My college life is officially over. I'm going to enter a new stage of my life. I do not know where to go what to do (Just have a rough idea). I'll pray for God to open ways. Let God reveals me what's His divine plan for me. Let's wait and see God works miraculously.