Hey hey...
It has been long since the last post huh? I wonder if anyone comes back to visit this blog anymore =P

Back to Kuching, my home, my family.. It is terrific! I still remember, I couldn't help but kept thinking bout the places I wanted to go and food I wanted to taste when I was sitting for my last paper.

4 months away from home, you might think it isn't very long, but long enough to make me miss every single thing that is so familiar to me..

Alright enough of being nostalgic. Guess what, my mum actually magnifies this fact that I'VE GAINED WEIGHT!!! She tells it to everyone, relatives and even my friends... Well, it isn't so hard to notice the extra fat that I've gained over the months and I really feel bad about it. LOL! Yeah, Brenda is rounder... go ahead and laugh.........

Just bought a pair of sport shoes last night, promising myself that I must jog and lose weight.. well, thank to the raining season, there's nothing I can do with it.. lol!

I am so gonna get rid of those extra 4kg of fats, or even more! Due to laziness, I did nothing out of the first week of holiday here.. I am not going to waste my holiday!!!!! I must do something!!!!
I really do not wana blog about not losing any weight after the 3 weeks holiday here..

BRENDA, DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!