21 When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered,
22 I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before you.
23 Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.
24 You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.
25 Whom I have in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
27 Those who are far from you will perish; you destroy all who are unfaithful to you.
28 But as for me, it is good to be near God.
I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds.

Psalms 73:21-28

The WOG reminded me that sometimes when bad things happen, I react like a brute beast before God. Throwing tantrums, pouring out lamentations and complains mindlessly, denying the strength that God says He has provided me with. But God assured me again with his everlasting promise. I want to be like David, proclaiming God's grace and faithfulness in times of difficulties!

I have learned this one thing from Paul in 2Cor 12:9 "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Christ's power may rest on me!

Friends, I know many of you are frantically preparing for final exam.. but be encouraged and take heart that God, our faithful God, the wisdom-giver God, is backing us up! Lets rely on Him and draw strength from Him! In the midst of anxiousness and nervousness, SEE GOD!!!. Friends, lets ask God to use us even at this time of exam preparation to shine before men as children of God by spreading love and blessings to friends, bros and sis around! God is with us! =)