Last craze: Spring Waltz




Usually, the drama will only captivate me IF the main actor is good-looking. Any guy below the GOOD-LOOKING standard, never will I even finish the first episode..
BUT..

Things are different this time! Gosh, I watch this drama because of the actress! Han Hyo-Joo. She is SO pretty!!! I love her smile.. No wonder she was selected to be the main actress of this drama-Spring Waltz.. her smile is like the flowers that blossom in spring time!

This is the first time I'm so into a girl that I surf for her photos.. Normally I'll only search for Rain's photos.. hehe..




I love this one...


I guess the theme colour for the drama is green. The actors and actresses in the drama always appear in green outfit especially Han Hyo-Joo.

Guess how old is she?? She's born in 1987! Same age as me eh!!! Gosh.. how can she be so pretty??? 170cm and 46kg. OMG!!

The guy in the drama not eng tao one lah. Seo Do Young. He only looks good from certain angle. He looks a bit like my friend (who is going to INTI Nilai for Law-BEN!) hehe. Picture? Absolutely.



Aiyo, I feel sorry for posting such a... not-so-good-looking picture of his lah.. alright, get u a better one so that u will not lose appetite for tonight dinner.. =P



He looks better in this pic? Indeed. lol.